Commission a Painting
I am always willing to consider your request(s) for a commission fitting my genre of painting. The process requires good communication, which can begin via email using the link below or with a call (845-424-4390).
You need to communicate:
- What size would you like your painting to be (without frame)?
- What is it about my work that fits with your vision of a commissioned piece?
- Do you have a deadline for the finished work?
- Can you provide photographs or other images of the subject?
Once I have received this information, I will discuss with you:
- What you can expect from contract to completion
- Pricing based on size, media and style.
- An outline of the terms. This will include how visual references will be utilized, schedule and structure of payments, reproduction and exhibition rights.
- Possible start dates, estimated creation time, potential delivery dates.
- What to expect along the way - what I need from you, how composition will be determined, approval and update protocol, and final payment and delivery.